Job Description and responsibilities:
INOVA+ is looking to hire a Project Manager for its Brussels office.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects/proposal according to plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
In parallel with project management responsibilities, it is expected that the project manager assume business development responsibilities, exploring new business opportunities in the field of innovation and strategy consulting, with clients such as the European Commission and other international organizations, and with partner organizations.
Responsibilities and foreseen scope of activities:
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identifying resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities;
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Effectively applying our methodology and enforces project standards;
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures;
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately;
- Identifying business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project;
- Effectively conveying our message in both written and verbal business development discussions;
- Identifying and exploring new business opportunities with clients and partners.
- University degree. Postgraduate certificate will be considered an advantage;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Project Manager Experience in EU innovation/ research / cooperation field projects;
- Strategic thinking, ability to draft policy reports and strategic studies;
- Capability of working in multicultural environments and excellent communication skills;
- Commercial and lobbying skills;
- International work experience;
- Multitask performance and capacity to work well under time constraints;
- Working hours flexibility;
- Excellent use of English (mother tongue level or equivalent) and fluency in French, both written and spoken. Other languages are considered beneficial;
- Excellent IT skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a permanent contract after an initial trial period.
If you are interested, send us your CV and Cover Letter clearly marking your name in each annexe (eg. NAME_CV and NAME_Letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applicants: 23.02.2017
Start: April/May 2017
Do you want to join us?
We are always looking for people who are able to embrace new challenges, to provide the best customer service and who are result-oriented. Our team is composed of professionals who fit in the spirit of innovation and motivation that drives our company.
If you think that you have all the skills and the ideal profile to belong to this team, send us your CV and photo to email@example.com