We were selected by Polisport Plásticos to advise the company on the implementation and certification of a Quality Management System for Research, Development and Innovation, according to NP 4457: 2007 as a fundamental method to create knowledge and transform it into economic and social wealth.
Polisport offers a full range of innovative products both in the bicycle industry and in off road bikes, exporting to over 60 countries. The company registered 5 designs and 11 national and international patents.
The implementation of the RDI Management System was organized in different phases:
- The diagnosis, survey and formalization of processes and practices of the Organization in respect to RDI;
- The design and implementation of procedures, records and other control measures in order to meet all requirements;
- Integration of SGIDI with other management systems adopted, avoiding duplication and maximizing synergies;
- Training in the interpretation of the requirements of the standard, NP 4457: 2007;
- Customer Support in all steps until obtaining the certification by a 3rd entity, including the registration process and response reports after taking corrective and preventive actions.
In 2010 Polisport obtained the certification of the Management System for Research, Development and Innovation and won the COTEC-BPI SME Innovation Award.
Consultancy Unit Director